Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where the Summer Road Leads

It is official! Montana Stockgrowers Association officially has my application for the 2010 Multimedia Communications Internship position. Thinking of the possibility that I will be traveling north to help Montana's ranching families tell their stories is so exciting! Although I don't know if I will be the intern, I am gaining enthusiasm and excitment by the day at just the thought of applying. Anticipating the possiblity of an interview next week and hoping that is where the Lord is leading me. Could Montana be where the summer road leads?

School is wrapping up quickly! What a scary thought! Even more exciting is the fact that in less than a month I will be home with my family! I get to be home for a few weeks and I can't wait to see them, and to be on the ranch. I get to meet my little Wesley.
Not to mention the fair is on its way and the entire family will be there! This will be the first time in ages that we will be together! We are gonna have a blast. Minus the stresses of the fair, Momma and I will be way busy, actually take that back the whole family will be crazy busy! You can ask family to do things you couldn't pay anybody else to do! So we will work hard, have fun, sleep little and throughouly enjoy the 2010 Calaveras County Fair! Nothing says being home like seeing the 4-H and FFA kids, watching the ranch rodeo and western horse events and watching the frogs jump! I am ready to be there in the sunshine and summer time!








For more information about the Calaveras County Fair & Jumping Frog Jubilee, check out their website frogtown.org! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment